• ACADEMIC / Education
- Degree – B.S./Bachelor of Science, Denison University
- Degree – D.D.S./Doctor of Dental Surgery, Baylor Dental School
- Degree – M.S./Master of Science in Orthodontics, University of Missouri at Kansas City Dental School
- Adjunct Professor of Orthodontics, University of Texas Health Science Center
Published 8 clinical research articles in Orthodontic Journals.
Lectured at several US Dental Schools and professional meetings and also in Germany, Brazil, and Austria.
Certified – AMERICAN BOARD of ORTHODONTICS
*Passed multi stage examination, including presentation and analyzes of 15 cases with long term radiographic follow up on each.
FELLOW OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF DENTISTS
National Honorary Society – Honoring those who have made outstanding contributions to
the field of Dentistry
• PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS / CONTINUING EDUCATION
AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF ORTHODONTISTS (for specialists only)
*Requires graduation from an accredited orthodontic residency:
Master of Science in Orthodontics – U Missouri at Kansas City
EDWARD H. ANGLE SOCIETY – Southwest Component President 1917-19
International Society for the advancement of the Science of Orthodontics
*Requires personal case presentations and writing and presenting a research paper every
TEXAS ORTHODONTIC STUDY CLUB – Past President
Regional/National Study Organization to improve skills and knowledge
*Requires case presentations to join and to continue to attend
BAYOU CITY STUDY CLUB
Local Study Club to analyze unique or difficult cases